Monday, May 11, 2009

Two Peas in a Pod

Two weeks ago Baylie and I had a chance to go visit the Hillcrest dog park only 3/4 of a mile from our new house! No matter how busy I am, I made a promise to exercise her every day. Now, I know a trip to the dog park isn't exactly structured exercise like a walk, but at least we park down the road and walk to the park. We also make sure we get our mini walks in too throughout the day. Baylie loves the dog park. She usually greets all the dogs, then the people, then she usually finds one or two favorite friends. Here is her bff of the day...a white male poodle. She's not color biased at all! haha :) There is also a dog beach that we can't wait to visit this summer in Muskegon!

1 comment: