

I tried this Tacori ring on friday night ;) It was just beautiful. I really like cathedral settings and wasn't sure about the two stones on the side--I like simple and the focus on the main diamond, but the two pear shaped diamond on the side actually brought more attention to the center diamond. It looks almost too perfect on my finger. Steve likes it too. I also have another favorite designer. I have had a Scott Kay ring picture on my fridge for the past six months...I am not subtle at hints. LOL.







Ahhh I remember looking at diamonds with chuckles. It was a hard task. Hint hint to Steve: Get her what she wants!!!
ReplyDeleteWe did a cathedral setting too and I love it, but I had a hard time getting a band to cozy up next to it. What sort of wedding band were you thinking about?
ReplyDeletei like simple, so probably something simple. We definitely want to keep looking and checking out different jewelers :) We are open to suggestions if anyone has a favorite....
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! With the one I got, I couldn't really get a regular band to cozy up to it, either, so I had the jeweler make a custom band that fits snugly with the shape of the engagement ring. That might be an option!
ReplyDelete