Monday, April 6, 2009

Best Friends Furever!

Baylie had her first Ichat today with her BFF Chewee. Steve "finally" got his new computer this weekend and he's has the built in icam which he talked with Baylie and I over this afternoon. Baylie was so excited! It wasn't until she heard Chewee barking in the background that she started going nuts. Steve got Chewee on the screen and Baylie was beside herself with excitement! :) It really was adorable. We just got done with bath time and she is so clean and soft, I wanted to show off a pic of Miss Beautiful :) She really does need a good grooming, but i want to wait till this sloppy weather clears up a bit. The ground is so muddy around my apartment it's hard to keep her clean and you really shouldn't wash Westie's often. I had to today because she got excited to see one of my neighbors before she went potty and pee'd all over herself. Ewe I know!

5 comments:

  1. Awwww, they are the cutest... when Bai was here a couple weeks ago, David caught them sitting together arms intertwined staring at eachother. He tried to get a pic but they moved to quick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are in love :) I heard about Chewee always trying to hump her. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did she go after the computer screen LOL...remembering when I stayed at your place at Christmas and she was jumping at the TV screen! She looks so pretty all fluffy and clean....glad you can share her across the computer screen too now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, we still work on her on a daily basis on that Marcia, she is still obsessed with the TV. Her new favorite commercial is the new kia car one with the huge hampsters. Go figure. ha!

    ReplyDelete