OH, I think I need to purchase this hand dyed sock yarn from my favorite sock site. They look like a warm and sunny summer day, sipping freshly squeezed lemonade and eating juicy slices of watermelon :) Think cottage, think July, think socks...right? Yes Right! Yes, I think it's about time I start knitting a new pair of socks since my first pair turned out so cute! Maybe it'll take me less than a year to make my 2nd pair...oh wait, I'm on a "buying a house budget" and have to think do I really need this yarn. I know I really want it, but do I NEED it. Oh the decisions I face now, I am really trying to be responsible with what extra cash I have. What would Dave Ramsey say?
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Delicious Socks!
OH, I think I need to purchase this hand dyed sock yarn from my favorite sock site. They look like a warm and sunny summer day, sipping freshly squeezed lemonade and eating juicy slices of watermelon :) Think cottage, think July, think socks...right? Yes Right! Yes, I think it's about time I start knitting a new pair of socks since my first pair turned out so cute! Maybe it'll take me less than a year to make my 2nd pair...oh wait, I'm on a "buying a house budget" and have to think do I really need this yarn. I know I really want it, but do I NEED it. Oh the decisions I face now, I am really trying to be responsible with what extra cash I have. What would Dave Ramsey say?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Well, as a Dave Ramsey officianado - I'd say you have to make sure you budget yourself some "blow" money each month. So, if you haven't spent it already, go ahead and buy some beautiful yarn! That's usually what I spend mine on.
ReplyDeleteIt can't be that big of a blow to your pocketbook, so go ahead and get the yarn. You'll need the knitting escape once you start working on the house renov! MUAH!!
ReplyDeleteI forgot to mention I'm making headway on the sweater I'm knitting for Matthew. I think I told you it's from the same pattern as Charlotte's. I'm to the arm/neck facing and will again need guidance. Even though I wrote notes, I can't remember how to wrap stitches. There's a Wednesday morning class in Rocville maybe I'll make it to next week for some help.
ReplyDeleteP.S. The water will be turned on at the cottage this w/e!!
ReplyDelete