Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Night Date Night


TGIF! I never thought this week would be over. Som the other morning I get a text from Steve "Mornin Baby. Wanna go on a date with me Friday night?" Of course I said yes! He's so cute :) Date nights run few and far between because they tend to get expensive. What can I say we have champagne taste on a beer budget. Ha! So, tonight we went to Bonefish Grill, our favorite restaurant! It even turned into a celebration date because we are buying a house that we are both SO excited about! We even ran into Erica and Jeff who were on a date night too! So we celebrated with a couple adult beverages (I know I know, splurge from my diet--I have a good reason though!) and a very filling dinner of bacon wrapped scallops, an order of bang bang shrimp--Steve had (his favorite) Diablo Shrimp Fettuccine and I had (my favorite) Chilean Sea Bass with Mango Salsa.

1 comment:

  1. One of my FAVORITE restaurants !! YUM YUM Those Bang Bang Shrimpy's :) MIMI

    ReplyDelete