Saturday, April 4, 2009

I've been waiting 20 years for this!


NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK! (Above Then and Now)
Oh i was an obsessed child. Teen Bop Magazines, posters covering my bedroom walls, T-shirts worn so often they looked warn out from all the washings. But, I never was able to see them in concert. So, I obviously was ecstatic when i heard they were doing a reunion tour. The time has come, tonight's the night--7:30 @ Van Andel Arena that all my childhood dreams will come true! I am very much looking forward to dressing up like a "Cover Girl" and "Hanging Tough" while seeing Donny, Jordan, Danny, John and Joey perform onstage with all "The Right Stuff," and move their feet "Step by Step" to the music. I only wish I could still scream like a 10 year old. ;)

2 comments:

  1. OK sooooooo how was the concert??? LOL LOL LOL To bad u couldnt find the old t-shirt u had :) :) Or did u splurge and purchase a new one ? HE HEn MI MI

    ReplyDelete