Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Upgrading means Downsizing

A LOT of my time lately has been spent detaching myself from my personal belongings. I have to somehow figure out how all of this.....



Can shrink and fit into my new closets in my new house.


I will truly amaze even myself when it's all said and done. That's what happens when you buy a house built in 1951, apparently women back then didn't care to have a lot of clothing choices. But, in case you are wondering where some of my old belongings from adorable BCBG tops to other designer wear are going, I have been selling pieces to "One Girls Treasure" a cute little resale boutique in downtown GR.

2 comments:

  1. Where's Steve's stuff going to go?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...haven't figured that one quite out yet. Thankfully he doesn't have a TON of stuff. Plus, he won't move in till he gets a job back here in GR! So I'm safe for now ;)

    ReplyDelete