Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day + Wedding Day!


31 years ago on this is wonder planet we call Earth, two wonderful people were joined together in marriage...my parents! So today as we celebrate Earth Day (what a great day for a wedding--right?!) and we hear all the talk about being "Green" and Eco-Friendly" let's also celebrate that two people have made it 31 years so far. I'm sure there are many stories to tell in 31 years, but the 2 best stories of all are their 2 children--I am sure! Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! You guys are proof that a marriage is a lifelong commitment and they are supposed to last forever :)

4 comments:

  1. That was soooooooooooo SWEET, it brought tears :):) Thank you :) Your a WONDERFUL DAUGHTER !!!! lUV U MALONE'S mi mi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rach. You are awesome!! Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME RACH! And to think you probably remembered all on your own. I am very impressed. You are a wonderful daughter and gave your parents the best gift ever! WE will remember this for years to come

    ReplyDelete