Thursday, April 2, 2009

Deal or No Deal


Exciting news! You are looking at our new house! As you know I counter offered on the sellers counter offer yesterday. Today we heard back from the selling agent that the sellers were willing to come down another 2,900 from their counter of 135,900 and that was their final offer. So they would accept 133K AND pay 3% closing costs. I ACCEPTED! :) I am meeting with my new lender tomorrow to get the loan process started. He said it's probably going to take about 45 days to close, so I'm hoping that if all goes smooth, i can plan on closing right before memorial day weekend. I've got inspections already set up for next wednesday and Abby wants the appraisal ordered by the end of next week. I've decided to do a full inspection plus radon and termite which are extra, but i'd rather be safe than sorry. Baylie and I went for a walk to our new neighborhood today (which is about a mile away) so she can start getting used to what is going to be her new surroundings too. We walked up to our new backyard and she remembered it and ran around very excited! She came thru it with Steve and I last Saturday and acted like she was right at home. Our on walk home we even met a nice lady and her daughter who used to have a Westie--named Bailey who was a boy. All in all is was a very exciting day for us and we can't wait to see what is next!

1 comment:

  1. What a darling house for u guys!!! Cant wait to have sunday dinners at YOUR house !!! LOL LOL LOL MI MI

    ReplyDelete