Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's Officially Sold :)


I drove by my new house today on my way home for lunch and it's got the SOLD sign up! It's such a great and exciting feeling to know that very soon I will own my own home. It's been a little stressful and I picked a crazy busy time with work and all to even look at buying but Now, I really can not wait! It will all be worth it when i can start moving stuff in. I knew from the first time I walked through this house, i got the feeling that it was home. I knew it was perfect :) Even better news, someone who lives in my apartment community is interested in my leasing my apartment beginning in June so I won't have to buy out my lease!

1 comment:

  1. Just caught up reading what you've been up to and saw this pic! Congratulations Rachael! And I love your kitchen idea's! Can't wait to see it!

    Marcia

    ReplyDelete